18 March, 2011

Humpback Whale Hunting

current song: Sending All My Love by Linear on 93.9 fm jamz

single released in 1990. UK #1 21 cycles ago... Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International.

friend Begone and I got our aquatic on. Hawaii Five-0 filming on her side of beach. kicked it w/ me for 35 minutes. need to pick up pace. knew by time I got out of water it would be kinda late to go running.

Begone didn't join me in hunting for a St. Patrick's humpback. walked towards wall. kept eyes focused on several drifting vessels. nothing. walked towards Waikiki. relaxed for a few minutes. again... kept my eyes focused on several drifting vessels. nothing.

by time reached parking lot... lots of people near trailers. one of the Cylons... model NVC... told me that she saw Scott Caan. she mentioned that the other Cylon models currently training for a competition. how the frell do they maintain that fitness level?

talked story w/ Begone and people watched. also helped her win Scrabble game against computer. no celeb sighting.

No comments: