10 March, 2011

Humpback Whale Hunting

current song: Stereo Love by Edward Maya

no Ash Wednesday humpback. disappointed.

ran to wall facing Aloha Tower. hunted for 3 minutes. if I had seen any activity... I would have chillaxed for another 3 minutes.

ran to Waikiki side. spotted rare sight... Catholic w/ cross on forehead. hunted for another 3 minutes. again... if I had seen any activity... I would have chillaxed for another 3 minutes.

completed run. like the other afternoon... still early. decided to earn another drank. no activity.

I should say no definite activity. I may have seen a breach. near jungle gym / exercise bars... I thought I saw several huge splashes. thought about running towards wall facing Aloha Tower... get closer look... but too beat.

while relaxing in parking lot... kept eyes out towards horizon. nothing.

No comments: