05 March, 2011

Humpback Whale Hunting

current song: When Love Takes Over by David Guetta

single released in 2009. UK #1 2 cycles ago... My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson.

terrible whale hunting conditions. gray skies... windy... Pacific choppy. surprised canary Cylon hardcore triathletes not seen at beach gettin' their exercise on. then again... since they determine whether I go into Pacific or not... perhaps my canaries knew of a brown water advisory. beach totally empty. if I braved the Pacific... I would have had her all to myself.

friend and I decided to walk 1 lap around Magic Island. along wall facing Aloha Tower... waves played tricks on us. nothing. walked towards Waikiki. nothing.

as we headed back to parking lot... thought we saw honu surface for air. nope. just debris floating around.

hopefully if I go to beach on Sunday... will see horny humpback heat run.

No comments: