14 February, 2011

Spartakiad 10 - Athens

current song: End Credits by Chase & Status

will exercise my way to Berlin in a few solar days. once there... Spartakiad 10 - Athens... will begin in earnest.

googled distance from Berlin to Athens. 1st 9 links provided either flight or driving distance. average distance from Berlin to Athens = 1,222 miles.

based on current Spartakiad 9 (Berlin) numbers... I exercise traveled via biking, rowing, running, swimming, volleyball, and walking... an average of 9.58 miles per solar day. so... I give myself 127 solar days to reach Athens. start date to begin the solar day after I reach Berlin.

still need to put on pounds to reach my ideal weight. -athlons scaled down to gain weight. still will do pull ups... or at least attempt to do them... an average of 10 per solar day.

for Spartakiad 9... only realized sprint biathlon goal. failed all others. I blame the holidays.

Spartakiad 10 - Athens (0/127)
  • 20 lbs weight gain: 3 = 17
  • 14 biathlons: 0 = 14
  • 14 triathlons: 0 = 14
  • 14 quadrathlons: 0 = 14
  • 1,270 pull ups: 0 = 1,270
Berlin to Athens = 1,222 miles
  • bike = 0
  • row = 0
  • run = 0
  • swim = 0
  • volleyball = 0
  • walk = 0

No comments: