16 October, 2010

Yummy Korean BBQ

current song: Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble

friend Althea back in town. for the 2nd consecutive solar day we went to the beach. we each have our own battle of the bulge and also our own eternal struggle against the diabetes onslaught. I managed to earn a drank this afternoon by swimming at least 14+ minutes. better yet... I actually got to chillax in the water afterwards... enjoy the Pacific.

she brought along her 2 nieces and after our swam we all went to the Makai Market Food Court at Ala Moana Shopping Center. I went to Yummy's and ordered the meat jun and bbq chicken combo. for my 4 sides I selected kimchi, seaweed, cucumber kimchi, and some greens. cost over $10. current prices for mini-plates used to be prices for regular plates.

I blame the current administration's anti-business policies for the increase in costs. current administration responsible for 2nd consecutive fiscal cycle of debt over $1 trillion.

anyway... we headed back to Magic Island to watch the Hilton Hawaiian's fireworks show. I admit tonight's show = awesome.

on Sunday... gonna be tourists... head to North Shore. I wanna check out Laniakea... see na honu chillin' on the beach.

No comments: