18 October, 2010

Giovanni's Shrimp Truck

current song: Katy On A Mission by Katy B

pigged out at Giovanni's. we all ordered the shrimp scampi for $13. 12 shrimps totally drenched in butter and garlic. onolicious. I ate everything including shells and tails. I should have popped the shrimps into my mouth... sucked off the buttery garlic goodness... peel the shrimps and then eat them.

would have loved to go back to Laniakea to check out na honu. instead... drove along the north and east shores on way back to town. Pupukea... Kahuku... Laie... Hauula... Punaluu... Kaawa... Kahaluu... Kaneohe. pretty cool drive. awesome views of coast and Pacific. I will win the Mega Millions. I will win currency to buy property on the north shore.

friend Althea plans to come back home in March. plan on chillin' at Laniakea again... look at dozens of turtles... then head back home driving along west shore.

No comments: