01 August, 2010

Battle Of The Bulge: Coke 51 - Cardio 0

current song: Dub Be Good To Me by Beats International

single released in 1990. UK #1 20 cycles ago... Turtle Power by Partners In Kryme.

pleased. compared to last cycle's summer surge... where unearned dranks spiked to over a 100... 51 unearned dranks = relief. watching a non-lean... who I find offensive... talk about diabetes helped. I always thought diabetes to be hereditary. only 10% of cases. remaining 90% of those diagnosed w/ diabetes get it through their unhealthy, sedentary non-lean lifestyle.

love my sweets. love my junk food. love my dranks. past an age where I cannot eat as much sweets... cannot eat as much junk food... cannot dranks as much dranks... and burned them off w/ ease. doing more cardio than ever before... especially w/ all my sprint -athlons.

need to purchase GDR blue Sportline pedometer. need to get accurate walking distance to see if I actually earned a drank each time I walk at least 3.10 miles.

No comments: