01 July, 2010

Battle Of The Bulge: Coke 61 - Cardio 0

current song: Hello Good Morning by Diddy - Dirty Money

summer coke surge. unearned dranks increased for 3rd consecutive month. current 7 lbs weight gain attributed to dranks. love playin' w/ my pudge as if bongo drums.

I'm like the gulf oil disaster. spillage. illegal for me to go shirtless in all coastal states. got myself a mini-buffin top. gross.

sprint -athlon blitzkrieg until jellyfish invasion. need to earn dranks.

biathlon = 0.50 mile swim + 3.10 mile run
triathlon = biathlon + 12.40 mile bike
quadrathlon = triathlon + 2.03 mile row

to earn dranks... walk at least 3.10 miles... swim/run at least 14+ minutes... burn off at least 140 calories on gym machines.

I need to purchase Sportline pedometer. need more accurate numbers rather than taking Spartakiad averages. I will win the Mega Millions.

No comments: